THE SPIRITUAL GO-GETTER (TSGG) SOCIETY
What does it mean to be a Spiritual Go-Getter?
A Spiritual Go-Getter is a woman who’s God-fearing and Spirit-led.
She wants her short time on this earth to count – and to somehow, in her own unique way, make a meaningful impact for God’s glory.
She knows deep down she was created for something more – to use her authentic gifts, skills and passions for God’s Kingdom. She desires to shine her light as bright as possible into her family, community and the world. To live a life that’s free, fulfilled and fired up for Christ.
SHE IS BRAVE, BOLD & READY TO BE USED IN A BEAUTIFUL + MIGHTY WAY BY THE LORD.
The Reality Is So Many Of Us Are:
Playing it Safe
God’s word says we are all fearfully and wonderfully made. That means each one of us has a purpose and the potential to become Spiritual Go-Getters, but there’s so much that can block and hinder us from experiencing the ‘Abundant Life’, Jesus talks about in John 10:10.
Five common areas where women of faith struggle most are:
- Storing (aka Holding Onto The Past)
TSGG Society is a private, invitation-only membership community for Go-Getting women of faith. Our mission is to rally beside and encourage Christian women as they pursue their God given dreams and desires. Our vision is to unite women from all ages, backgrounds and denominations, providing resources and inspiration that helps them to grow +thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL GET AS A MEMBER
Every Month You'll Have Access To A Number of Perks:
1. GOAL SETTING WORKSHOPS: We’ll gather virtually at the start of every month for a live 90-minute goal setting workshop. Consider this your accountability check in, as we review your goals for the quarter, discuss your progress and any areas where you may be getting stuck. A recent Forbes article, said accountability was the single most important element fuelling success, which is why it is a key ingredient for this membership.
2. WEEKLY DEVOTIONALS. Start the week off with inspiration from God’s word. We’ll look at what the Scriptures say about topics relevant to Go-Getting women like you (faith, fears, identity, purpose, confidence and more). Take your short study a step further by answering the Journal Prompt questions provided in the email each Monday.
3. Live Interviews. Twice a month we have live interviews with inspiring women of faith from around the world who are doing incredible things for God’s glory. From building ministries and businesses, to doing mission’s work and growing successful ministries – these ‘How She Did It’ stories will share about the highs and lows along the journey to creating God honouring success.
4. A Private Facebook Community. Engage, connect and grow in relationship with other believers through our private Facebook group. This is an encouraging and supportive space where we can share our wins and cheer on our fellow Sisters in Christ, as they take steps to pursue their passions and purpose.
HEY! I’M NADIA LAWS. I’M A MOM, WIFE, BELIEVER AND THE FOUNDER OF THE SPIRITUAL GO-GETTER.
Professionally speaking, I’m a former journalist having served full time as a news and lifestyle reporter on the small island of Bermuda for seven years.
I’m also an entrepreneur – and with God’s help, was able to build an award-winning PR and communications consulting company back in 2016.
When I’m not working, I’m usually reading self help books (I’m obsessed with personal development), binge-watching my favourite shows on Netflix (Grey’s Anatomy is my jam) and travelling (when Covid-19 isn’t getting in the way).
Since 2014, I’ve been on a quest to figure out how I can use my skills and passion for writing for God’s glory. One day in February 2014, I was volunteering at a youth ministry event at my church, when I heard God give me two clear assignments…
1) To write for the local Religion section of the newspaper (where I happened to work full time as a reporter) and;
2) To one day share the stories of inspiring believers from around the world.
For five years I faithfully served as Religion Correspondent for The Royal Gazette newspaper in Bermuda. Then last February (2020), I took the leap of faith to launch The Spiritual Go-Getter’s digital magazine into the world.
While I absolutely love sharing the stories of incredible believers from around the world making an impact for the Kingdom, I want all women – no matter their age or background – to know that God is writing a beautiful story in their lives as well.
I’m leading TSGG with expectancy and can’t wait to see what God will do in the lives of His beloved daughters.
Personally speaking, I don’t have it all together nor do I know all the answers, however I am trying my best to trust God, to act in obedience, and follow the breadcrumbs He’s left – leading me to a more passion-filled and purpose-fuelled life.
I pray that we can go on this journey together – to create a life that truly shines for His glory.
Are you interested in taking the next step to become a member of TSGG Society? Register below.
SIGN UP BELOW TO BECOME A PART OF
THE SPIRITUAL GO-GETTER (TSGG) TRIBE
$110.00 / 3 months
Our Cancellation Policy
Please note: We are confident that if you show up and do the work you will get results through this faith based membership community. While we do not offer refunds after payment has been made, you can choose to cancel at any time before the next payment is taken. To get best results, we highly suggest attending one of the two goal setting/ goal accountability sessions per month.